WidasConcepts at the Business Day – India
Those who are active or want to become active in India will sooner or later deal with the following questions:
- How do I build sales structures and long-term supplier relationships?
- What is to be considered in the (re) structuring of the Indian subsidiary?
- How can I find a suitable Managing Director for India?
- How do I customize a product for the Indian market or develop a new one?
- How do I communicate effectively with Indian colleagues, partners and customers?
At the VIII Business Day, (India) experienced entrepreneurs discuss their individual challenges and present their solutions. In addition, current topics such as economic growth, the aftermath of the cash reform and uniform VAT are also on the agenda.
In his lecture “Market entry India – Foundation of a Subsidiary”, our Managing Director Thomas Widmann speaks of his experiences in the context of the founding of WidasConcepts India.
The event takes place on Thursday 16 March 2017 at the IHK Rhein-Neckar in Mannheim. More information can be found here.