WidasConcepts is a vibrant product engineering group with a sharp focus on agile deliverables. A place brimming with new big data technologies, innovative products, and like-minded people. The key to our success has been the avid problem solvers at work who are passionate, pragmatic and bring the best to the table! If you are one of them please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we look for in you?
- 3 to 5 years of Java experience – Knowledge of Java, NoSQL databases such as Hbase/ Cassandra/ MongoDB/Couch/ Riak etc.
- Hands on experience in core Java, J2EE, Web services and JMS., microservices architecture
- Experience in the Spring Framework, Spring Security, Spring Boot,etc..
- Experience in AWS,Azure or Cloud
- Key Functions: Development of a Web-based Expenses application in an Agile Environment
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Familiarity with Unit Testing modules with available framework tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build automation
Other Desired Skills
- Team and goal-oriented work style
- Become acquainted with new topics and tasks quickly
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking
|Job Category||Job Postings, Software Engineering|